In conjunction with the Lyon County Health Department,
we are taking precautions to keep our staff, congregation, and community safe!
Because of the size of our facility and the precautions we have taken in cooperation with the Lyon County Health Department this year, the LCHD has granted us variance under the current restrictions. We will not have a 45-person limit on the indoor service. The rows are socially distanced and we ask you to leave space between family units.
- Our custodial staff are sanitizing the building's high-contact surfaces before every service.
- If you are not comfortable entering the building, please enjoy our service from the safety of your car. We are broadcasting through our short-range range transmitter on 98.3FM to our parking lot.
- We ask everyone to respect others’ personal space and remain 6 ft. apart if possible; please try to not mix family units while we worship together.
- Restrooms are available, but water fountains are not. The café is also closed at this time.
- We have reduced our service time to a 60-minute long service.
- Children are encouraged to wear a mask and to social distance. Our volunteers will adhere to Lyon County health guidelines to keep everyone safe while we teach your kids about Jesus.
- When entering/exiting the building or moving around inside, please wear a mask or face covering.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently; we have several bottles placed around the building for you to use.
- If you are feeling sick—even just a little—please listen to the service from your car in the parking lot.