In conjunction with the Lyon County Health Department,
we are taking precautions to keep our staff, congregation, and community safe!
- The rows are socially distanced and we ask you to leave space between family units.
- Our custodial staff are sanitizing the building's high-contact surfaces before every service.
- If you are not comfortable entering the building, please enjoy our service from the safety of your car. We are broadcasting through our short-range range transmitter on 98.3FM to our parking lot.
- We ask everyone to respect others’ personal space and remain 6 ft. apart if possible; please try to not mix family units while we worship together.
- Restrooms are available, but water fountains are not. The café is also closed at this time.
- We have reduced our service time to a 60-minute long service.
- Children are encouraged to wear a mask and to social distance. Our volunteers will adhere to Lyon County health guidelines to keep everyone safe while we teach your kids about Jesus.
- When entering/exiting the building or moving around inside, please wear a mask or face covering.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently; we have several bottles placed around the building for you to use.
- If you are feeling sick—even just a little—please listen to the service from your car in the parking lot.